Wednesday, May 19, 2010



So this is one of the cats. Yes, of course I have three. Figero is the teenager cat, and so, of course, he helps me sew. Someday when I actually clean off my sewing table, I'll put up a picture of the window in front of it. In the winter that window was a curse, because it was soooo cold. Now it's amazing. The light is the reason we bought the house. Anyway... Right. Cat. Fig is a little hyper, but he's not stupid, so I often find him sprawled out on his back on the table, soaking in sunlight. The problem comes when he wakes up. As you can see, he's very, very sneaky. And plots against me. He's part magpie, and has a fondness for doll heads, and god help me, doll boobs. He's always stealing them and stuffing them under the stove downstairs. I know. I don't know why.... At any rate, I just thought you'd like to see what I'm up against.

mart

No comments:

Post a Comment